There are numerous ways the community can become involved in Buffalo Soccer Club. Whether you'd like to donate equipment, volunteer a few hours of your time, intern with a community-based sports program, or do something else, we're always happy to have the community involved.
As a Soccer for Success coach you would:
* Coach elementary and/or middle school students in the basics of soccer and nutrition; serve as a mentor, leader, and role model.
* Work for school program for a twelve week period.
Your qualifications would include:
* Commitment to bettering the lives of children through exercise and sports.
* Coaching or sports experience.
* Authorization for background check for criminal and child protective findings.