If you have any questions, comments, or even corrections about the accessibility of this site, please contact us. While we've done everything we can to ensure the accessibility and standards compliance of this site, it is possible we have missed something, so please let us know.
- All of the pages on this site use templates that are validated to the W3C HTML 4.01 Transitional specification and W3C CSS Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- The templates of this site also meet all points of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines. Most pages of this site have been automatically and manually tested and approved.
- The templates of this site meet the requirements for AA compliance with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
The following access keys are in use on this site. We use the UK Government accesskey standard to determine our access keys. If your browser supports it (most do), you can jump to a specific page or section of a page by pressing ALT + the access key listed (Windows) or Control + the access key listed (Macintosh).
- Accesskey S
- Skip navigation
- Accesskey 1
- Home page
- Accesskey 2
- What's New (News)
- Accesskey 3
- Site map
- Accesskey 4
- Accesskey 8
- Terms and Conditions
- Accesskey 9
- Feedback Form
- Accesskey 0
- Accessibility Statement
- Type size is based on the user's current font size. Body text is neither scaled up nor down, though navigation elements and design elements are scaled based on the current user's settings.
- This site uses print CSS to make it more paper-friendly when printed. Navigation elements are removed, but the breadcrumb and footer are left in place for context. Most colors are reduced to black and white. For more advanced browsers, the addresses of links are printed immediately following the link text, and many abbreviations and acronyms are extended in parentheses on the printed page as well.
- This site uses responsive (or adaptive) web design techniques via media queries to scale itself and reflow page content based on the size of the user's viewport. This means the site is fully accessible on modern browsers when used via smartphones, tablets, and other devices.